Procurement organisation and social enterprise Fusion21 has announced the suppliers appointed to its national Lifts Framework – worth up to £80 million over four years.
A total of 32 highly skilled firms – including 84 per cent SMEs – have secured a place on the framework, which has been designed to meet the needs of housing providers, local authorities, NHS trusts, blue-light organisations, education providers and central government.
The framework will deliver lift-related work and services to estates across the public sector.
Split into five lots, it supports a variety of design, installation, refurbishment and the servicing/maintenance of passenger/goods lifts and domestic lifts (including stairlifts, step lifts, platform lifts and hoists).
The framework offers options for fully comprehensive or basic maintenance, in addition to specific lots for lift consultancy services and carrying out thorough examinations required by LOLER (Lift Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998).
The framework has stringent requirements for supplier competency, requiring appropriate memberships and accreditations (LEIA, SaFed, UKAS).
Peter Francis, director of operations at Fusion21, said: “This enhanced framework has been developed in response to member and supply chain feedback and is an essential part of our regional and national building safety and compliance offer.
“Fusion21 members will continue to be able to access full turnkey solutions for lift installation and refurbishment and fast-track installation for urgent lift replacements.
“Other member benefits include flexible call-off processes, greater efficiencies, support from technical procurement specialists and social value delivery aligned to organisational priorities.”
Suppliers appointed to Fusion21’s national Lifts Framework are:
- Allied Lift Services Division (UK) Ltd
- ILECS Limited
- Apex Lift & Escalator Engineers Limited
- Knowsley Lift Services Limited
- Butler & Young Lift Consultants Ltd
- Lift & Engineering Services Ltd
- Calfordseaden LLP
- Liftec Lifts Limited
- Caltech Lifts Ltd
- MAND (PLS) LTD
- Caretech UK Ltd
- Orona Ltd
- Classic Lifts Ltd
- P.I.P. Lift Service Limited
- Concept Elevators (UK) Ltd
- Precision Lift Services Limited
- Cundall Johnston and Partners LLP T/A Cundall
- Prism UK Medical Ltd
- Dewar Partnership Limited
- R.J. Lift Services Ltd
- Dolphin Lifts Midlands Ltd
- RPS Consulting Services Limited
- EMS Lifts Ltd
- Rubax Lifts Ltd
- Elevators Ltd
- Stannah Lift Services Ltd
- Frankham Consultancy Group Limited
- Stonewood Lift Consultants Limited
- Gas Advisory Services Limited T/A Phoenix Compliancy Management (PCM)
- TÜV SÜD Ltd T/A TÜV SÜD Dunbar Boardman
- Hoistway Limited
- VLC Stairlifts Ltd T/A Versatile Lift Company