Five workplaces across the Midlands and Central England have won awards at the annual British Council for Offices' (BCO) Regional Awards.
The BCO Midlands and Central Awards Lunch were held last Friday (20 May) at the International Convention Centre in Birmingham to honour the region’s best developments – setting the standard for excellence in the office sector across the UK.
The winning workplaces were:
- Three Snowhill, Queensway, Birmingham (Commercial Workplace)
- Joules Head Office, The Barn, Market Harborough, (Corporate Workplace)
- PwC, One Chamberlain Square, Birmingham (Fit Out of Workplace)
- The Dock, Kings Langley (Refurbished/Recycled Workspace)
- St Peter’s Gate, Nottingham (Projects up to 1,500 square metres)
Richard Kauntze, CEO of the BCO said: “From the visionary development at Three Snowhill, to the design at Joules encompassing strong brand essence, many of this year’s Midlands and Central winners have demonstrated impressive achievements of purpose in their designs, whilst demonstrating sustainability best practice. I look forward seeing how these winning offices perform at the BCO Nationals Awards in October and wish all entrants the best of luck.”
Midlands and Central England winners will now compete with those from other regions at the BCO National Awards in October 2022. For more information on the awards and applications, visit the BCO website (www.bco.org.uk).